What Happens at the First Visit?
- Our team will review your new patient information, dental, and medical history forms
- We will take the necessary x-rays of your mouth
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Examine your teeth and gums
- Personalized oral hygiene instructions
- Create a treatment plan to address your dental needs and answer your questions
WHAT TO BRING TO YOUR FIRST VISIT?
- Completed new patient information form
- Completed medical history form
- Insurance card with photo ID
- Recent x-rays (usually if less than a year old or a panoramic film less than 5 years old)
- A list of medications any medications you are currently taking
- A Parent or guardian if you are under the age of 18.
It is our mission to exceed expectations by providing exceptional dental care to our patients and at the same time, building relationships of trust with them. We are passionate about what we do and we want our patients to feel confident that they will receive the best dental care possible.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.